I consider myself a Spiritual Career Coach. What that means to me is constantly evolving but if I were asked to describe it today, I would say that my coaching is based on these beliefs:
- My work is part of my spiritual practice. Being in deep presence with my clients is healing for them and me and we are constantly learning from each other.
- No one needs fixing. Truly transformative personal work is not about changing who you are; it is a process of loosening the grip of beliefs and habits that have obscured the real you.
- Each one of us has access to the intuition we need to expand and grow. The paradox is that this highly personal work can often only take place when witnessed and supported by someone else.
- Holding space for people to be seen in their wholeness - the aspects they love about themselves and those they don’t yet - is the privilege of my work.
- I see the world as an ally. I believe that the people and experiences that come into our lives are invitations to become more conscious.